SDL1020X - Siglent DC Electronic Load, Bench testing
Product Code: SDL1020X - Siglent DC Electronic Load, Bench testing
Availability: 2-4 Weeks
*** Click here to view manufacturer specifications ***
The Siglent SDL1000X family of active DC loads have been designed for both bench top and automatic / remote operation, The SDS1020X series provides for total power up to 200 Watts while the SDS1030X is rated for 300 Watts. While “X” suffix versions have a resolutions of 0.1 mV / 0.1 mA, the “X-E” versions are designed with a 1 mV / 1 mA resolution.
All models come with 4 static modes (CC/CV/CR/CP) as well as CC, CP, and CV Dynamic modes that can toggle the load at a rate up to 25 kHz (CC).
Other features include 4-wire SENSE compensation mode, external analog control, List and Program functions, and RS-232 / USB / LAN computer interfaces (GPIB module is available as an option). The 3.5″ TFT-LCD display also supports a “analog” waveform trend chart function.
- DC 150 V/30 A, total power up to 200 Watts
- Resolution: 0.1 mV / 0.1 mA
- CC / CV / CR / CR
- CC Dynamic Mode: to 25 kHz, CP Dynamic Mode: to 12.5 kHz, CV Dynamic Mode: to 0.5 Hz.
- Short-circuit, Battery test, CR-LED mode, and factory-test functions
- 4-wire SENSE compensation mode function
- Adjustable current rise time range 0.001 A/us – 2.5 A/us.
- Over-current, Over-power, Over-voltage, Over-temperature protection modes
- CR-LED Mode
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: