EMON Class 3200 Smart Meter
Product Code: EMON Class 3200 Smart Meter
Availability: 2-4 Weeks
*** Click here to view manufacturer specifications ***
Electric Submeter Features
- •Advanced 4-line display showing:0000- kWh0000- kWh/Demand (with peak date and time)
0000- Power factor per Phase
- 0000- Real-time load in kW
- 0000- Amps per Phase
0000- Volts per Phase
• On-board set-up option for:
0000- Meter date/time
0000- ID codes for communication option
• Available in MMU (Multiple Meter Unit) enclosures containing up to 24 meters in one compact enclosure.
• 0-2 volt output split-core current sensors allow for enhanced safety and accurate remote mounting of sensors up to 500 feet from meter without power interruption. (Optional solid-core current sensors available in 100 & 200 amp.)
• Onboard diagnostics and verification system.
• Built-in RS-485 communications capability supports up to 52 Din-Mon D2 & D5, Cass 3200, 3400, 5000 meters and/or IDR interval recorders(or combinations not to exceed 52 devices per channel). Cabling can be either daisy-chain or star configuration, 3-conductor, 18-22 AWG, up to 4,000 feet cable total per channel.
• RS-485 Protocol Options
0000- E-Mon Energy EZ7
0000- Modbus RTU
0000- BACnet MS/TP (BTL Certified)
• Records kWh and kVARh delivered, kWh and kVARh received in first 4 channels. Data stored in 15-minute intervals for up to 72 days or 5-minute intervals for up to 24 days. Maintains interval data storage in a first-in, first-out format.
• Compatible with E-Mon Energy software via EZ7 protocol for automatic meter reading, billing and profiling of interval energy data. Ethernet communication available when used with Ether-Mon Key.
• Meter is designed for use on both 3-phase, 3-wire (delta) and 3-phase, 4-wire (wye) circuits. Optional single-phase, 3-wire configuration available.
• Outdoor NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure (standard) with padlocking hasp & mounting flanges for indoor/outdoor installation (stand alone) with one 1 1/16" KO on bottom of enclosure.
• Optional Enclosure: Industrial grade JIC steel enclosure with padlocking hasp and mounting flanges for indoor installation (stand alone). Knockouts: 1 1/16" (3/4" cond.) on bottom and 7/8" (1/2" cond.) on top of enclosure.
• UL/CUL Listed. Meets or exceeds ANSI C12.20 national accuracy standards. (+/- 0.2% from 1% to 100% of rated load.)
• CE Mark approved.
• Meter meets or exceeds MID accuracy standards.
• MV-90 Compatible (EZ7 only).
Note: Interval data not available via BACnet.Click here to view Engineering Specifications for Class 3200 Meters
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: