EMON Din-Mon KWH Meter
Product Code: EMON Din-Mon KWH Meter
Availability: 2-4 Weeks
*** Click here to view manufacturer specifications ***
• Advanced 4-line display showing:
- kW demand (with peak date & time)
- Power factor per phase
- Real-time load in kW
- Amps per phase
- Volts per phase
• Onboard set-up option for:
- Meter date/time
- ID codes for EZ7, Modbus & BACnet
• 0.333 volt output split-core current sensors (standard) allow for enhanced safety and accurate remote mounting of sensors up to 500 feet from meter. (Optional solid-core sensors and 100mA output current sensors available.)
• Meters can be ordered without current sensors and used with commercially available 0.333V & 100 mA output current sensors. (Specify V3 (0.333V) or C1 (100mA) in model number and order without current sensors when using third-party current sensors.)
• Two customer configurable pulse outputs:
- Watt-hour and VAR-hour pulse outputs or
- Watt-hour and phase loss (N.O. Contact)
• Onboard installation diagnostics and verification systems.
• Built-in RS-485 communication capability supports the following connection configurations (or combinations not to exceed 52 devices per channel):
- Up to 52 Din-Mon D2, Din-Mon D5, Class 3200, 3400 and 5000 meters and/or IDR interval data recorders
- Cabling using 3-conductor, 18-22 AWG, up to 4,000 cable feet total.
• RS-485 Protocol Options
- E-Mon Energy EZ7
- Modbus RTU
- BACnet MS/TP (BTL Testing Certified)
• Records kWh and kVARh delivered, kWh and kVARh received in first four channels. Data stored in 15-minute intervals for up to 72 days or 5-minute intervals for up to 24 days. Maintains data in a first-in, first-out format. (Interval data not available via BACnet.)
• Compatible with E-Mon Energy software via EZ7 protocol for automatic meter reading, energy billing and profiling.
• Meter is designed for use on both 3-phase, 3-wire (delta) and 3-phase, 4-wire (wye) circuits. Optional 1- and 2-element configuration available.
• Non-metallic enclosure with DIN rail mounting and surface mounting flexibility.
• UL/CUL Listed. Meter meets or exceeds ANSI C12.20 national accuracy standards. (+/- 0.2% from 1% to 100% of rated load)
• CE Mark approved.
• Meter meets or exceeds MID accuracy standards
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: