EMON Green Class KWH Meter
Product Code: EMON Green Class KWH Meter
Availability: 2-4 Weeks
*** Click here to view manufacturer specifications ***
• Direct-read two-line alpha-numeric LCD display without multiplier displays cumulative kWh, peak demand with date & time and "real-time" kW load.
• User entered cost per kWh provides to-date energy cost and projected hourly cost based on metered load.
• Displays total carbon (CO2) emissions in pounds (lbs.) and indicates hourly emissions based on metered load.
• Available in MMU (Multiple Meter Unit) enclosures containing up to 24 meters in one compact enclosure.
• Patented 0-2 volt output split-core current sensors promote enhanced safety and accurate remote mounting of current sensors up to 2,000 feet from the meter without power interruption. (Optional solid-core current sensors available in 100 & 200 Amp only.)
• Onboard installation diagnostics & verification system.
• Parallel up to three (3) sets of current sensors for cumulative reading.
- • Meter can be used in the following configurations:
0000- 3-Phase, 4 Wire
0000- 3-Phase, 3 Wire
- 0000 For other configurations contact factory.
• Fixed-value pulse output.
• Green Industrial grade JIC steel enclosure (standard) with padlocking hasp and mounting flanges (Dim. 6 3/4" H x 5 3/16" W x 3 1/4" D) for indoor installations with 1 1/16" Knockout (3/4" conduit) on bottom of enclosure.
• Optional gray NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure with padlocking hasp & mounting flanges for indoor/outdoor installation (stand alone) with one 1 1/16" KO on bottom of enclosure.
• Non-volatile memory.
• UL/CUL Listed.
• Revenue Grade Accuracy. Certified by independent test lab to ANSI C12.20 national accuracy standards. (+/-0.2% from 1% to 100% of rated load.)
• New York City approved, Con Edison approved for RSP program.
• Green Class Meter Specification Sheet
• Installation Overview
• Installation Manual
• Parallel Current Sensor Rules (Multiple Load Monitoring)
• Parallel Current Sensor Diagram (Multiple Load Monitoring)
• Meter Engineering Specifications
• Meter Technical Specifications
• Green Metering Flyer
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: