EMON Class 2000 3-Phase KWH Meter
Product Code: EMON Class 2000 3-Phase KWH Meter
Availability: 2-4 Weeks
*** Click here to view manufacturer specifications ***
• Direct-read 8-digit LCD display without multiplier displays cumulative kWh and "real-time kW load.
• Demand option displays kW/Demand and kW peak date and time (15 minute interval standard, 30 minute or 60 minute intervals available.)
• Available in MMU (Multiple Meter Unit) enclosures containing up to 24 meters in one compact enclosure.
• Patented 0-2 volt output split-core current sensors promote enhanced safety and accurate remote mounting of current sensors up to 2,000 feet from the meter without power interruption. (Optional solid-core current sensors available in 100 & 200 Amp.)
• Onboard installation diagnostics & verification system.
• Parallel up to three (3) sets of current sensors for cumulative reading.
- • Meter can be used in the following configurations:
0000- 3-Phase, 4 Wire
0000- 3-Phase, 3 Wire
- 0000 For other configurations contact factory.
• Fixed-value pulse output.
• Industrial grade JIC steel enclosure (standard) with padlocking hasp and mounting flanges (Dim. 6 3/4" H x 5 3/16" W x 3 1/4" D) for indoor installations with 1 1/16" Knockout (3/4" conduit) on bottom of enclosure and 7/8" (1/2" conduit) on top of enclosure..
• Optional NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure with padlocking hasp & mounting flanges for indoor/outdoor installation (stand alone) with one 1 1/16" KO on bottom of enclosure.
• Non-volatile memory.
• UL/CUL Listed.
• Revenue Grade Accuracy. Certified by independent test lab to ANSI C12.20 national accuracy standards. (+/- 0.2% from 1% to 100% of rated load.)
• California CTEP approved for use with solid-core current sensors. Listed by the California Energy Commission. Contact factory for specific models.
• New York City approved, Con Edison approved for RSP program.
• Class 2000 Specification Sheet
• Class 2000 Installation Overview
• Class 2000 Installation Manual-English
• Class 2000 Installation Manual-French
• Class 2000 Installation Manual-Spanish
• Parallel Current Sensor Rules (Multiple Load Monitoring)
• Parallel Current Sensor Diagram (Multiple Load Monitoring)
• Class 2000 High Voltage Installation Information
• Meter Engineering Specifications
• Meter Technical Specifications
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: