PEL 105 - AEMC Power Logger
All products ship from Toronto, Canada by courier. Shipping is usuallyy 1-5 days depending on your location in Canada. Shipping is free of charge. Orders received before 2:00pm (Mon-Fri) will be shipped on the same day (provided item is available in stock).
You can pay with all major credit cards. On our side, we use PayPal to process all credit card transactions. But on your side, it will be like any regular purchase. You do not need to create a PayPal account. From the shopping cart, simply select "PayPal / Credit Card", then select "Pay with a credit or Visa debit card".
Customer satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back. RCC Electronics is proudly Canadian. We have been selling the best test equipment since 1978.
AEMC PEL 105 Power Logger (New)
The PEL 105 is built into a IP67 rated, waterproof case. It is designed for outdoor use and is perfect for pole mounting. Ideal for electricians, engineers and contractors doing work in the areas of building and system monitoring and upgrades, including compliance to article 220.87 of the NEC, as well as overall energy audits and monitoring incoming power. The available Android™ App can be used to configure, view and capture data wirelessly. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless communication provides the operator with the ability to work from a safe distance away from dangerous voltages and currents without the need to wear PPE gear.
- Waterproof IP67 rated including the current sensors
- 5 voltage and 4 current measurement inputs
- Measures volts, amps, watts, VARs, kWh, power factor and harmonics out to the 50th
- Track energy costs including time of use
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Class 1, USB, LAN and Ethernet communication built in
- Powered from phase inputs up to 1000VAC or from a wall receptacle
- User selectable storage rates and demand intervals
- Pole mountable
- Can be configured directly from the front panel, through the DataView® control panel or the free Android App
- Satisfies the recommendations of NEC 220.87
- Minimal programming required
- Automatic recognition of the connected current sensors/probes 1000V CAT IV
- DataView® software for data storage, real-time display, analysis and report generation
- Measures efficiency and finds areas for potential savings
- Assign energy costs to departments or operations
- Track peak demand periods and find opportunities for surcharge reductions
- Determine present capacity and circumvent unnecessary electrical expansion costs
- Verify the reliability and operation of electrical machinery
- Improve response time to solve power related problems
- Track energy availability and reliability of supply
- Baseline studies for system upgrades in high-rise and office buildings
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: