SSG1100 - BAUR HV Surge Generator
Product Code: SSG1100
Availability: 2-4 Weeks
*** Click here to view manufacturer specifications ***
All products ship from Toronto, Canada by courier. Shipping is usually 1-5 days depending on your location in Canada. Shipping is free of charge. Orders received before 2:00pm (Mon-Fri) will be shipped on the same day (provided item is available in stock).
You can pay with all major credit cards. On our side, we use PayPal to process all credit card transactions. But on your side, it will be like any regular purchase. You do not need to create a PayPal account. From the shopping cart, simply select "PayPal / Credit Card", then select "Pay with a credit or Visa debit card".
Customer satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back. RCC Electronics is proudly Canadian. We have been selling the best test equipment since 1978.
Surge voltage generators enable accurate location of high resistance, low resistance and intermittent faults on high, medium and low voltage cables.
Output voltage is continuously adjustable in the ranges 0 - 8 kV, 0 - 16 kV and 0 - 32 kV.
Discharging of high voltage capacitors into the faulty cable can be made continuously or cyclically via surge switch. When the instrument is switched off, the connected cables and the internal surge capacitors are automatically discharged separately from each other.
- high surge voltage up to 32 kV
- voltage is adjustable continuously
- 3 range kV-meter direct reading
- high surge energy in each voltage range
- automatic discharging device
- electromagnetically operated surge switch with heat resistant tungsten electrodes
- security control according to VDE 0104
- output socket for optional remote Emergency-Off unit with signal lamps
- 4 selectable operating
- single pulse
- low impulse frequency
- high impulse frequency
- DC output
- thermal overload protection
- control output for coupling of system SA 32 (SIM-MIM)
- surge voltage generator without accessories
- mains connection cable (2,5 m)
- HV connection cable (4 m)
- ground line (10 mm², 4 m)
- jumper plug for Emergency-Off socket
- user manual
- for stand alone use a 19" housing is required (see below options)
- 19" housing 14U; without carrying bars
- 1 pair of heavy duty carrying bars for 19" housing
- Set of wheels for 19" housing
- Discharge rod ES 45; 6 kWs
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: