Liona - BAUR Online Partial Discharge Spot Tester
Product Code: Liona
Availability: 2-4 Weeks
*** Click here to view manufacturer specifications ***
All products ship from Toronto, Canada by courier. Shipping is usually 1-5 days depending on your location in Canada. Shipping is free of charge. Orders received before 2:00pm (Mon-Fri) will be shipped on the same day (provided item is available in stock).
You can pay with all major credit cards. On our side, we use PayPal to process all credit card transactions. But on your side, it will be like any regular purchase. You do not need to create a PayPal account. From the shopping cart, simply select "PayPal / Credit Card", then select "Pay with a credit or Visa debit card".
Customer satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back. RCC Electronics is proudly Canadian. We have been selling the best test equipment since 1978.
LIONA - Online Partial Discharge Spot Tester
- Reliable, cost-saving estimation of the presence of PD during normal mains operation (without switching off the cable route)
- Powerful automatic PD detection with DeCIFer® algorithm – based on 500 million measurement results - and the latest hardware technology
- Basic initial estimation of the condition of the cable route enables effective planning of further diagnostic measurements (e.g. a meaningful offline VLF diagnosis)
- Precise yet simple online PD mapping by connecting the iPD transponder to the cable end
With “liona”, partial discharge measurements are carried out online, i.e., without switching off and during normal mains operation. If it is established that there are partial discharges in the cable route, they can be located online with the add-on iPD transponder unit. With liona, BAUR introduces a perfect addition to the offline VLF diagnostics range comprising both VLF PD measurement and VLF tan-delta measurement.
- Online PD spot-testing (typically 5 to 10 minutes per cable): Enables the inspection of several medium-voltage and high-voltage assets for PD activities
- Online PD mapping The iPD transponder enables the detection of the PD source along the cable during normal operation of the cable route
- PD monitoring during the 24-hour commissioning inspection of medium- and high-voltage cables under normal operating voltage (in accordance with IEC 60840)
- Regular PD monitoring of critical cable routes (e.g. industrial plants) to which direct access is not possible during normal operation, through permanently installed sensors.
- Measurement of partial discharges in medium- and high-voltage cables without interrupting mains operation
- Identification and mapping of potential problems even before faults occur
- Sensitive PD detection in high noise environments due the proven DeCIFer® algorithm
- 4 simultaneous measurement channels
- Automatic PD detection und PD evaluation
- Precise cable PD mapping to pinpoint the location of the fault
- Integrated cable length measurement in combination with the iPD transponder
- Simple generation of measurement reports
- Integrated battery or mains operation
- Compact, lightweight device that is easy to transport
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: