Frida - BAUR VLF testing and diagnostics unit
Product Code: Frida
Availability: 2-4 Weeks
*** Click here to view manufacturer specifications ***
All products ship from Toronto, Canada by courier. Shipping is usuallyy 1-5 days depending on your location in Canada. Shipping is free of charge. Orders received before 2:00pm (Mon-Fri) will be shipped on the same day (provided item is available in stock).
You can pay with all major credit cards. On our side, we use PayPal to process all credit card transactions. But on your side, it will be like any regular purchase. You do not need to create a PayPal account. From the shopping cart, simply select "PayPal / Credit Card", then select "Pay with a credit or Visa debit card".
Customer satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back. RCC Electronics is proudly Canadian. We have been selling the best test equipment since 1978.
- Testing and diagnostics in a device
- Clear and reliable information on the cable condition
- Automatic testing and diagnosis sequence
- Maximum safety during operation
- No complicated test superstructures required on site
70 to 80% of cable lines are in a voltage range of up to 20 kV. All these cables can be tested with frida TD easily and quickly. Additionally examination of the aging condition without damage to cable. The intuitive BAUR user interface, the integrated tan delta measurement, compact dimensions and low weight make frida TD the ideal companion for network maintenance personnel and service providers.
- Testing electrical equipment and cables up to 15 kV rated voltage
- Max. test voltage 24 kVrms
- Cable testing according to: VDE DIN 0276-620/621 (CENELEC HD 620/621), IEEE P 400.2-2004, IEEE 400-2001
VLF truesinus® test technology enables exact,
load-independent sinusoidal generated high voltage
- Cable sheath testing according to IEC 60502/IEC 60229
- Insulation tests on electrical equipment according to IEEE 433
- Diagnosis of electrical equipment and cables up to 20 kV rated voltage (at 2*Uo)
- Highly precise tan delta measurement with an accuracy of 1 x 10-4
- Automated, individually programmable test sequences
- Intuitive operation through BAUR user interface
- Data transfer via USB interface
- Management of test and measurement data with PC software
- Expandable to the partial discharge diagnosis system in combination with BAUR PD Portable
- Small, compact and light
Cable lines are often replaced only due to their age without knowing their actual condition. Thereby, often intact sections are replaced. This results in considerable investments. On the contrary, the cost for high voltage testing and diagnosis is comparatively low. With frida TD, the condition of cable lines in the local network can be ascertained effectively and exhaustively. This enables a targeted investment and maintenance of medium voltage networks.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: